- October 2013 - Customers can now see the benefits of Timecard GPS and Timecard GPS Lite by downloading these applications on a Samsung Convoy 3 available through Verizon Wireless
- July 2013 – Timecard GPS a Pre-Load Application is now available for download on U.S. Cellular Kyocera DuraPro device
- June 2013 – New Google Mapping deployed by ECONZ Wireless for customers including
- June 2013 - ECONZ Wireless GPS applications now available on BlackBerry Z10
- May 2013 – ECONZ becomes Silver Partner in Samsung's Enterprise Application Program
- April 2013 – Timecard GPS, Timecard GPS Lite, and Eservice available on Apple iOS 6
- February 2013 – Econz Wireless launches new Google scalable mapping feature for customers using Timecard GPS Lite and Timecard GPS.
- January 2013 – Econz Eservice GPS, a mobile dispatch application, is now available for download on Apple iOS devices.
- November 2012 – Additional Web Service API's available to ECONZ customers to develop and transfer data into 3 rd party systems.
- September 2012 – ECONZ Wireless partners with GPS TimeCenter to provide a seamless integration between Econz mobile Timecard and SwipeClock's online Time and Attendance solutions. This integration will allow GPS TimeCenter to interface into over 150 different payroll software providers automating the Econz system from “PUNCH to PAYROLL”.
- August 2012 – Econz Timecard GPS Lite and Econz Eservice GPS are approved for download on AT&T Wireless devices
- August 2012 – Econz Eservice GPS, a mobile dispatch application, is now available for download on Android devices and Tablets
- July 2012 – U.S. Cellular customers are now able to download Econz Timecard LBS Lite on standard cell phones, BlackBerry and Android devices
- March 2012 - Econz Wireless releases Timecard Lite a GPS tracking application that enables businesses to monitor movements of employees and assets. Location, GPS Perimeters, Mileage, Idle Time Triggers and Speed Triggers are all part of Timecard Lite
- March 2012 - Econz Wireless now offers Timecard GPS in the language of French. Econz Wireless has developed their web portal and handsets in French for customers in Canada and in Europe who's primary language is French. Econz Wireless bilingual customer support center now offers support in English, Spanish and French languages.
- February 2012 - Econz Wireless partners with Bell Mobility of Canada to offer Econz Wireless business mobile solutions to Bell Mobility customers. This partnership highlighted by promotion around Bell Mobility Smart Phones and Econz Wireless Timecard GPS application.
- January 2012 - Econz Wireless partners with Viewpoint Software to enable businesses to streamline their mobile time and attendance data into Viewpoint Software for live reporting and data processing.
- December 2011 – U.S. Cellular customers can now see the benefits of Timecard GPS by downloading the application on their Android devices
- December 2011 - EService provides a fully integrated solution with Xero (the online accounting package). It is a simple and easy to use process to push your completed EService jobs directly into Xero for invoicing.
- October 2011 - Timecard GPS is now available for download on iPhone and iPad around the world through Apple App Store. Timecard GPS can be downloaded through the Apple App Store by searching Timecard GPS.
- October 2011 – ECONZ Wireless is proud to announce the new mapping feature of Google satellite mapping for review of field workers GPS tracking information for both Timecard GPS and Eservice GPS applications
- October 2011 – Timecard GPS is now available on the new Sonim XP3300 device around the world
- September 2011 –T-Mobile customers can now see the benefits of Timecard GPS by downloading the application on their Android, Sonim, and BlackBerry devices.
- August 2011 – Timecard GPS is now available for download on Android devices including Tablets. Timecard GPS can be downloaded through the Android Market Place by searching Timecard GPS
- July 2011 – Timecard GPS now available for download on Android Devices and Tablets through Google Android Market in every country around the world.
- July 2011 – U.S. Cellular Partners with ECONZ Wireless to provide Timecard GPS offering to their wireless customers.
- July 2011 – Healthcare Industry Benefits from Using Econz Wireless Mobile Home Healthcare Time Card Application http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110718005011/en/Healthcare-Industry-Benefits-Econz-Wireless-Mobile-Home
- July 2011 - Construction Industry Takes Advantage of Econz Wireless Employee Tracking and Mobile Time Card Solution http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110714005028/en/Construction-Industry-Takes-Advantage-Econz-Wireless%E2%80%99s-Employee
- May 2011 – Sprint Timecard GPS customers will now be available to have Timecard application billed directly on their Sprint bill through Sprint Biz App Marketplace.
- May 2011 – ECONZ Wireless adds additional portal features including: Rounding Rules for Time and Attendance, Additional GPS reports (Mileage and Address trails) and Supervisor alerts.
- April 2011- Timecard and Eservice GPS are now available to be downloaded in United Kingdom, South Africa, Europe, Canada,Australia, New Zealand and Central/South America on multiple mobile devices.
- March 2011 – ECONZ Wireless partners with NPP (National Purchasing Partners) to offer members additional discounts on setup fees.
- Feb 2011 – Timecard and Eservice GPS application is now available on Sonim's XP3300 Force GSM mobile rugged cell phone in over 50 countries.
- Jan 2011 – ECONZ Wireless partners with UPG(Unified Purchasing Group) to offer members additional discounts on setup fees.
- Jan 2011 – ECONZ Wireless opens office in Central Colon, downtown San Jose, Costa Rica to support sales and customer support efforts in Central and South America.
- December 2010 - Econz Wireless now offers Bluetooth Barcode Scanning on both Timecard and Eservice products.
- November 2010 - Econz Wireless customers are saving on average 60 percent on
- payroll processing by deploying Timecard on wireless devices to their mobile worker handsets.
- October 2010 – Econz Wireless customer deploys integration into SAGE
- Timberline Office to reduce operating expenses and streamlines Time and Attendance.
- September 2010 - Econz Wireless deploys customer integration into Foundation Software to help construction customers save on capturing time, attendance, and cost code information in the field.
- August 2010 Econz Wireless deploys Web and Administration log in/out capabilities for a complete time and attendance solution
- July 2010 Econz Wireless forms partnership with Microe Pty Ltd. to offer
- Timecard and Eservice applications throughout Australia.
- April 2010 Econz Wireless Mobile "Timecard" Helps Document Federal & State Wage-Hour Laws ORANGE, Calif. ORANGE, Calif.--( BUSINESS WIRE )--Econz Wireless, a Leader in Mobile Business Solutions, is promoting their "Timecard" product , to Capture Mobile Time and Attendance in compliance with Federal and State Wage-Hour laws. Read Full Press Release.....
- April 2010 Econz Wireless Launches Mobile Time Card Television Advertising Campaign. ORANGE, Calif. Econz Wireless, a leader in Mobile business solutions, kicked off their National Television Ad Campaign promoting their cost effective mobile time card application Timecard “Starting on the east coast and working their way west throughout the year, Econz Timecard commercial can be seen on Networks like CNN, Fox News, CNBC, MSNBC, ESPN and Discovery Channel. The 15 second commercial can be viewed on www.youtube.com by searching Econz Timecard. Read Full Press Release....
- March 2010 Econz Wireless now integrates into over 100 Accounting and Payroll Packages enabling real-time exchange. Data collected on a mobile device(Time, Attendance,Job Tasks, Breaks, Cost Codes and Custom Fields)is now easily forwarded to Econz Wireless Customer's 3rd party Payroll and Accounting Software.
- Jan 2010 Econz Wireless goes Global with their Timecard and Eservice products. ECONZ Wireless now offers Timecard on Blackberry Tours and Nokia E71's on a global basis.
- Nov 2009 Econz Timecard deploys Google Mapping for more accurate street locations and more robust mappingECONZ now provides existing and potential customers with the latest mapping from Google Maps.
- Aug 2009 ADP, Accordant and Econz Wireless Workshop
- ADP, Accordant, and Econz Wireless provide workshop to share cost savings on Mobile Time, Attendance and cost code information.
- May 2009 Econz Timecard is also now available on BlackBerry devices…
- ECONZ Wireless is now available on Blackberry devices. Timecard is available both in a GPS and NON GPS version that includes Team Clock-in and other features
2008 - 2000
- Dec 2008 – Jensen Builders announces an estimated savings of $350,000 using Econz Timecard in the year 2008…
- Jenson builder estimated a cost savings of over $350,000 by deploying Timecard to his Supervisor's/Crew Leaders enabling them to clock in multiple team workers.
- Jul 2008 – Econz Wireless forms partnership with ADP Payroll
- ECONZ forms partnership with ADP to provide mobile time and attendance information directly into ADP's ezLabor.
- Feb 2008 – Econz Timecard a big hit at the 2008 Las Vegas World of Concrete exhibit
- ECONZ Wireless showcases their mobile time, attendance, and tracking application at the World of Concrete in Las Vegas .
- Jan 2007- Econz Wireless announces the addition of LBS Tracking to Timecard
- ECONZ's Timecard LBS application is now available for on cell phone handsets. The LBS tracking feature include location, request current position, speed, idle time and other tracking options.
- Nov 2006 Wolf Mobile purchases Econz Wireless Timecard and Eservice products
- Wolf Mobile purchases assets for ECONZ Wireless Timecard and Eservice products to be distributed under the ECONZ Wireless brand.
- America's Cup
- ECONZ provided the technology that gathered and transmitted positional data and on-board weather conditions from the racing yachts to shore via the Telecom mobile CDPD network in 2000, and again using CDMA in 2003. The data was used to produce real time graphics for television and Internet viewing.
- NRMA (Australia): ECONZ implemented a Computer Aided Dispatch System for the NRMA'sEmergency Roadside Assistance vehicles including mapping, GPS, job dispatch, monitoring and automated escalation..
- Downers Australia: ECONZ implemented a job management and dispatch system that automated, streamlined and managed their entire job dispatch process.
- ECONZ Wireless Cellphone Products:
- ECONZ introduces EService and Timecard, low-cost cellphone-based work management and worker productivity solutions.
- Telecom: ECONZ deployed a number of solutions including the Telecom Cable Faults Dispatch system, the Telecom Sealink with ship-to-shore phone link, and the Telecom National Faults super project which connected 1500 vehicles to the National Test System. This system achieved the target of 99.999% up time.
- Fletcher Challenge Forests, Logging and Dispatch Division: ECONZ implemented a computer aided dispatch and management system to manage the entire logging distribution process.
- CourierPost: ECONZ designed a nation-wide data dispatch system including a world first hand-held digital signature-capture device, allowing web-based viewing of signatures in near real-time.
- Royal Automobile Club Queensland, Australia: ECONZ installed a job dispatch and management system involving real time updates from the field.
- St John Ambulance: ECONZ designed and built consoles and interfaced them with phone and vehicles. This was ECONZ' first radio-based fleet dispatch system and it was achieved using an entirely analogue radio network. The system remained in use by St John Ambulance for over a decade.
- Auckland Co-op and Blue Star Taxis: ECONZ designed and built New Zealand's first computerised Taxi Dispatch systems.
- Auckland Electric Power Board: ECONZ designed a secure digital system of communications for field staff that enabled job information to be sent to in-vehicle printers.
- Automobile Association: Again, ECONZ designed and built a fully-automated dispatch system with call-taking, computer dispatch via radio to mobile terminals, and a map display showing location of vehicles and jobs.
- ECONZ designed and built New Zealand's first commercially-available microprocessor-based product – a laboratory differential-counter
- Temperzone: cECONZ automated the operation of lathes and drilling machines with the use of a computer interface.
- ‘Black Box' interfaces: ECONZ produced many flavours of computer-to-device interfaces, including CompuTelex – allowing nation-wide and international messaging between computers. A pre-cursor to email!
- NZ Trotting Association: ECONZ connected Trotting Clubs throughout New Zealand to the central headquarters in Christchurch using phone-lines – one of New Zealand's early modem-based data networks. This allowed the publishing of race cards with information on the field and drivers to be automated. Prior to this the information had been forwarded by phone or mail.