Econz Wireless has announced yet another tranche of new features to prevent time and attendance fraud of mobile workers.
South Africa is notorious for false clock ins (and outs), especially if organisations are still using mechanical time and attendance systems or relying on mobile systems where anyone could be on the mobile device. This is especially true of field staff such as field service or maintenance teams, on construction sites, security teams and even sales teams.
Other features recently added include:
- Mobile device user can ONLY Clock-in/Out within 100m to 200m of Job/Store/Customer GPS Co-ordinates (new "Clock in Lock" smart fence)
- Push notification on Android to provide "Show Current Location" feature
- Alert Supervisor when GPS is turned off
- Edit of Time Sheets through the View History
- Ability to send attachments in messages to the mobile device users
- Ability to search for team members on the mobile device (not just members in the allocated team and or locations).
A full on-line demonstration is available at www.econz.co.za